Sparkwell Parish Hall is holding a very special Christmas fair on Sat 17th November. There will be over 25 stalls selling an amazing variety of Christmas products from decorations, Christmas gifts, personalised stockings, plates, baubles and hangers. Christmas eve boxes, stocking fillers, soaps and bath salts chocolates and Christmas cakes and even treats for your four legged friend.
There literally is too much to mention but we are confident that you will be able to buy some beautiful unique gifts and bespoke decorations for making Christmas a truly wonderful time of the year.
Enjoy a complimentary glass of mulled wine or non alcoholic fruit punch on arrival to welcome you and there will be
refreshments available with tea, coffee mince pies etc in our Christmas cafe, A beautiful traditional Pashley trike selling Christmas prosecco and gin. We also have a stall selling food including hot pork rolls with cranberry stuffing.
There will be lot’s on offer for your little one’s, our elf workshop where there will be a host of crafts they can make, a bouncy snowglobe and reindeer rodeo and it wouldn’t be Christmas if the special fella didn’t drop by. Santa will be in his grotto accompanied by Mrs Claus ready to meet children, he may even have a little gift for them.
Let the harmonious voices of the ‘Glasshouse Gang’ get you in the festive mood whilst you browse the many stalls on offer.
The doors open at 10am-4pm. Ample free parking and easy access.
Stall Booking Form
If you are interested in hiring a stall at our Christmas Fair, please complete the form below.
We will get in touch, as soon as we have reviewed your application.
Food Safety Guidance for Farmers’ Market Traders in Devon
Sparkwell Parish Hall, Christmas Fair, Stall Holder Terms of Agreement 2018 v1.0
1. Fresh or processed meat must have come from animals reared by the producer and processed by the producer; no GM feed may be used in the production.
2. Fresh or processed poultry must have come from birds or gamebirds reared by the producer, no GM feed may be used in production and notice of any anti biotic used must be clearly displayed.
3. The principal producer or employee involved in the production of food items on sale must be at the stand and only own products must be sold.
4. Only products approved by the management committee may be sold.
5. All Food items must be clearly labelled and priced.
6. Gas appliances are not permitted within the the hall.
7. Gas appliances may be used outside of the hall, only with prior approval from the Hall manager.
8. Stands must be neat and tidy, and producers are responsible for clearing litter around their stall at the end of the market.
8. This is a no smoking market; therefore, any producers wishing to smoke during a market must do so at the rear of the hall.
10. Complaints must be made to the chairman of Sparkwell Parish hall or any of its management committee members.
11. The decision of the management committee will be final and furthermore the committee reserve the right to change the rules without prior notice.
12. Sparkwell Parish Hall reserves the right to photograph and/or video any space, person or stall, in relation to the Christmas Fair and to use any such photographs or video footage for promoting the Hall and future Christmas Fairs.